- Más que eso, Biscet es la alternativa cristiana, conservadora y nacionalista para la Cuba futura. @AlfredoCepero
- MI AMIGO BISCET por @AlfredoCepero
- Hoy desperté con una patrulla en la cuadra siguiente a la mía, dos motos y dos policías vestidos de civil en la esquina "hablando". Al parecer vigilan al activista de los derechos humanos Oscar Elías Biscet , quien además fuera preso político hace algunos años.
- Former MLB Pitcher Dennis Sarfate Inspired by God to Fight to End Abortion
- "La determinación de traer una vida mejor se ha encendido en los corazones del pueblo cubano. No vamos a dar marcha atrás. Vamos por buen camino y los vientos están a nuestro favor." Dr. Oscar Biscet sobre las protestas del verano pasado en Cuba
- Vidas por la libertad. Por @OscarBiscet Vía @DLasAmericas #Cuba
- #Plantados fueron también mi padre Juan Morejón y mi esposo @OscarBiscet sin ropa de presos, sin visitas, torturados en celdas de aislamiento y sin llamadas telefónicas por largos años. Para mi, son héroes de #Cuba
- Lawton Libre por @OscarBiscet desde #Cuba. Lawton Libre es el programa conducido por el Doctor Oscar Elías Biscet que te habla de los derechos humanos, de las libertades básicas y de cómo lograr la libertad, tu libertad, porque si aprendes a ser libre todos los seremos Todos los sábados a las 7 am y también los sábados y domingos a las 11 de la noche en Radio Martí. Y también se va a retransmitir los lunes a las 4 am.
- Esperanza Aguirre, expresidenta de Madrid, se suma al equipo de Cuba Próxima
- Fidel Castro y los hijos malditos de su revolución. Por @OscarBiscet vía @DLasAmericas #Cuba
- Lawton Libre por @OscarBiscet desde #Cuba. Lawton Libre es el programa conducido por el Doctor Oscar Elías Biscet que te habla de los derechos humanos, de las libertades básicas y de cómo lograr la libertad, tu libertad, porque si aprendes a ser libre todos los seremos. Todos los sábados a las 7 am y también los sábados y domingos a las 11 de la noche en Radio Martí. Y también se va a retransmitir los lunes a las 4 am.
- Compartan! La triste realidad del pueblo cubano!
- Análisis: Adoctrinamiento marxista en las escuelas de EEUU. Que pena que no pusieron este programa completo de @mariandelafuent El Espejo. @Americateve
- Cuarto Corte del listado de los presos políticos del 11 de julio y días subsiguientes, del Centro Cubano de Derechos Humanos.
- Centro Cubano de Derechos Humanos. Quinto Corte del listado de presos del 11 de julio y días siguientes.
- #SOSCuba #1020denuncias de #personasdetenidas en las #protestaspacíficas del #11J: 505 permanecen en prisión. Mientras el Estado cubano premia a sus cuerpos represivos, emite decretos vs la #libertaddeexpresión y destina #fondospúblicos al #hostigamiento contra la #sociedadcivil.
- Tiene 17 años y un bebe. #RowlanddeJesúsCastillo fue arrestado en #10deOctubre el #11JCuba y permanece #detenido en el Departamento Técnico de Investigaciones (DTI), conocido como #100yAldabó acusado de “alteración del orden público, “atentado” y “daños”
Evangelical Pastor talks about the Brutal Persecution
Yoel Demetrio National Coordinator of the Missionary Church of Cuba
The Regime Arrests Cuban Pastor Alain Toledano for Resuming Worship Services
Fundación de la Iglesia Misionera (Missionary Church Foundation)
Pastor Yoel Demetrio Resides in Las Tunas Province from Where He Leads the Missionary Church in Cuba
Mario Félix Lleonart Pastor of the Baptist Church of Waldorf
Founded the Instituto Patmos (Patmos Institute) in 2013 to Monitor and Defend Religious Freedom
Alain Toledano Pastor of the Church Sendas de Justicia (Roads of Justice).
The Cuban Council of Churches Joined the Cleaning Up of the Image of Díaz Canel after July 11.
Fundación de la Iglesia Misionera (Missionary Church Foundation).
The Cuban Apostolic Movement Consists of 9,000 members throughout the country).
Alain Toledano Pastor of the Church Sendas de Justicia (Roads of Justice).
Marian De La Fuente [presenter], “It took barely a couple of years for the Castro Revolution to dismantle religious institutions on the Island and silence the Church which was completely corralled on the Island.
Even though Cuban Catholics, as well as other Christians, were, at the beginning, active participants in the Revolution, the Communist regime established by Castro persecuted them, jailed them, silenced them, and sent them into exile and, in numerous instances, sentenced them to death by firing squad.
In the nineties, when the Soviet Union ceased to exist, Cuban society suffered a severe economic crisis which was referred to as the “special period” and which had repercussions in other aspects of social life, including the religious one. From that point forward, they were more flexible with Cubans’ ample and diverse religious universe and up to now, even three popes have visited the Communist Island.
Today’s reality for the religious in Cuba is quite different despite all. They are considered worms and counterrevolutionaries due to preaching the Word of God. Harassment on the part of the government takes various forms: leaders are harassed by State Security, and on many occasions, they even send scoundrels to throw rocks at churches and the congregation, showing contempt for freedom of religion.
Today. We have a visitor on El Espejo, (The Mirror) [ A TV program], a pastor from la Iglesia Misionera de Cuba (Cuban Missionary Church) who will update us on the current abuses to which they are subjected and to the difficulties the people encounter to express their faith. Coming up in a few moments here on El Espejo.
He has just arrived from Cuba. He is a direct witness of what is going on in Cuba and, unfortunately, he also has a history in which the atrocities, the bullying against him, his family and his temple have become more than evident. I am referring to Yoel Demetrio, National Coordinator of the Apostolic Movement which has over 9,000 members on the Island. Thank you very much for joining us today.”
Yoel Demetrio, “Thank you. Thank you so much to you and all the viewers watching now.”
Marian, “Obviously, Cuba does not respect anything having to do with human rights, much less with freedom of worship, etc. etc. But you, particularly the Evangelical church have undergone an almost continuous persecution, from what I have read, since 2010-2012. They have taken you out of your church; they sent scoundrels to throw rocks at it; when you sought refuge at your mother- in- law’s house it was attacked because you were using it; they loaned you a house, and it was taken from you; you opened a dining hall, and they took it, also. Tell us what is happening.”
Demetrio, “It has been exceedingly difficult, our story and that of many believers in Cuba. It is no secret, that since 1959, when the Revolution triumphed, they kicked Catholic priests out of Cuba, Evangelicals, and Jews because they [ referring to regime] tried to establish a religion because the world perhaps does not know that understand that Communism is a religion that has wanted to govern based on its principles, and they have removed God from the Island of Cuba.”
Marian, “The Evangelical movement is not, in any case, a religion that has been accepted by the Cuban government.”
Demetrio, “From 1959 to the present, the Cuban government has not facilitated any law regarding worship, assembly or rights for believers, and especially for the evangelicals.”
Marian, “And the persecution is not only towards you. Just moments ago, we received information that another pastor, Alain Toledano, had been arrested by the regime for resuming religious services. And we have been able to establish communication with him. He is on the Island. And let’s hope they will not cut this signal. Let’s take advantage of this, ask him how he is doing and what exactly has happened. Pastor Toledano, would you please comment”?
Pastor Alain Toledano, “Good afternoon. Thanks to all, thank you for having me on your program.”
Marian, “It’s a pleasure. What has happened? Were you detained today? Were charges filed against you? Comment a bit, please.”
Pastor Toledano, “The 17th, excuse me the 11th of August, the Ministry of Justice made a pronouncement that the churches and chapels could open and resume their activities. All pastors started to pass along the information to others. We received the information, and many churches decided to resume activities since August 17th. Other churches decided not to resume due to the situation of the pandemic in Cuba. However, the majority did resume their activities. We have more than 1,200 individuals in the neighborhood. We decided to first organize then resume activities which we had been unable to have for 8, close to 9 months. And this past Sunday, August 29, we resumed activities following the directives of the Ministry of Justice. We had our activities, went home. As per health guidelines, upon arriving, I bathed and was visited by two officials dressed in uniform and one wearing civilian clothes. They took me; they had me in the local neighborhood unit for three hours. Then, I asked what was going on. Why were they holding me there for such a long time? They told me they were waiting for a car to drive me to another unit in the city. Well, I asked them what the charges were. They told me it was because of the service. I had held it without authorization. I showed them the document from the Ministry of Justice. They said they were not aware of the pronouncement. They took me to the city, and they filed charges. I showed them the document. They said they were not aware of it. They said they are going to investigate. But, since they say they are going to investigate because I showed them the document from the Ministry of justice, I left the document with them so they can corroborate the pronouncement of the Ministry of Justice approving the opening. During the process, they filed charges against me. Monday, they brought me to confirm whether they would proceed with the charges against me. Monday, I appeared before them. Today, Wednesday, I appeared before them. Today, they confirmed that the proceedings against me would continue, and that I need to seek counsel because I am going to trial. The funny thing about this is that, today, while they were detaining me and telling me that they were proceeding with the charges against me for conducting a worship service which was not approved yet, the Ministry of Justice in Santiago de Cuba made a pronouncement, today, containing the same [information] as the document I showed the police. In other words, The Ministry of Justice made a pronouncement, today, in Santiago, telling churches in Cuba, in Santiago, that they can open their chapels. That came out today, in the morning.”
Marian, “Clearly, the whole point of this is that freedom of speech is completely controlled and freedom of worship, also. But also, the Concilio de Iglesias de Cuba (Cuban Council of Churches) has somehow joined in cleaning the image of Díaz Canel after what happened July 11. You who have just arrived, Pastor, is this true or not”?
Pastor Demetrio, “It is true. The Cuban Church has always had a voice, first for God and then to call multitudes. They, in a plan to silence leaders and to be able to jail leaders, they have begun arresting prominent leaders on the Island, including pastors because we also have the case of Lorenzo Rosales, the pastor from Palma Soriano, who is currently in jail in a maximum-security prison known as Boniato in Santiago de Cuba. Yesterday, while communicating with Pastor Alain Toledano, we were informed that they were going to begin psychiatric treatment because his health status is depressing. He has been in prison since July 11 simply for accompanying his church’s congregation during the day of the demonstrations.”
Marian, “Do you think this is only against the Evangelical church which is growing by leaps and bounds in Latin America? Do you think this is to target you or other religions as well? The Yoruba religion, for example”?
Pastor Demetrio, “The Yoruba religion, the Masons. They did not want to be part of the charade. And they refused to go to the meeting Díaz Canel called and most of the Evangelical churches did not attend in their totality. They have withdrawn from the Cuban Council of Churches which is a Communist council, not only because they do not provide a law allowing for assembly of various religions but because they have maintained their religion which is Communism for 62 years.”
Marian interrupts, “This is not a religion. This is pure Satanism.”
Pastor Demetrio, “And they have attacked Catholics. We have examples of Catholic priests against whom they have been violent. Father Castor from Camagüey was beaten over the head with a bat. They arrested him, and he was unable to attend a meeting because they did not let him leave the country.”
Marian, “Let’s listen, in this case, to another expert, Mario Félix Lleonart. He is Pastor of the First Baptist Church of Waldorf [a community in Maryland, about 20 miles from Washington D.C.]. He founded the Instituto Patmos (Patmos Institute) in 2013 for the purpose of monitoring the supposed religious freedoms.”
Marian, “Thank you very much Pastor for joining us today. How do you see the situation”?
Marian, “We don’t hear you Pastor. Now we do.”
Pastor Lleonart, “Thank you very much for having me, too. Greetings to my brothers, Alain Toledano in Santiago de Cuba and to Demetrio, also. In Cuba, in 2013, I still lived in Cuba in 2013, we founded the Instituto Patmos for the purpose of monitoring the behavior of those liberties and everything ended in my having to leave five years ago as a refugee due to the religious persecution towards me, my family and my ministry. From here, we continue to work. I’m still in contact with Alain Toledano in Santiago de Cuba, along with Demetrio and many other pastors, and for Pastor Rosales, as Demetrio was explaining, and for Pastor Ibrahim Figueredo of Güira de Melena, also, who has been in prison since June 10. He is in prison at the Prison of Taco in Pinar del Río together with a Catholic lay man who was arrested July 11. So, the repression is on the increase. It goes against faith because everything that has to do with faith is something that clashes with totalitarianism in Cuba.”
Marian, “Now, I would like to ask all three of you. I don’t know who wants to answer. We have always heard that for Marxism obviously religion is the opiate of the people, no matter what religion it may be, and obviously they do not want to have the people distracted under God or under any paternal image other than the state. And that state which does not carry out the functions of a state but [instead] conducts the function of repression, narco-repressive function of the state. But in this case, this specific case, we have seen that you have also suffered physical harassment, your temples have been burned, you have been persecuted, you have had criminal charges filed against you. How far do you think they want to go with this”?
Demetrio, “We believe wholeheartedly that the world is becoming aware of the Communist regime’s actions against the Church. And we have asked the United Nations’ rapporteurs and all people throughout the world to show their support for us, for all the religious institutions in Cuba, and to demand that the government cease the violence. Currently, I am being threatened, I and various pastors who are attending a religious event here, and among them Catholic priests also, we are being threatened that upon our return to Cuba and to our homes, they will imprison us for having attended this event which is totally religious. It has not been a political event at all. And they use that threat to have people dissent or keep quiet because they know the people are behind us. We are not persecuted by the people. The people, the seniors, the poor people that we help, on the contrary, they care for us, they back us up. And they do want the Church. They do want religion.”
Marian, “Let’s pause for a moment. But let’s return and look at the functions that you are conducting, the functions that the repressive government is not carrying out. So, before continuing to talk wit our guests, I would like to listen to some words of the nefarious Díaz Canel from August 24 when he precisely addressed this topic.”
Díaz Canel “… of many feelings, of many emotions, which defend from the spiritual the betterment of the human being, and that is absolutely true and that coincides with all of our ideas, and I think it is a path that we need to continue working on, cultivating. We also are a part of the conviction that we can have a better country that the revolutionary work can be perfected, that we can perfect socialism.”
Marian, “Well, it is difficult to listen to the devil speak of spirituality. But we will have to get used to seeing that image and to talk about that. There is a topic, the Council of Cuban Churches. And he says we are still on the line until they cut our communication with Cuba with Pastor Toledano. I would like to speak to him about this topic because he made some declarations that this Council does not support other religions, in this instance Christianity, turns its back on Christianity and instead supports the regime. Is that so”?
Pastor Toledano, The Council of Churches does not represent the church in Cuba. It is an organism that responds to the needs of the government. The real church in Cuba is the one that is a church from beyond the grave, the church that is persecuted, the church that is supposedly not legal because they will not allow it to register. That is the real church in Cuba, the one that suffers, the one that is persecuted but the Council of Churches does not represent the church in Cuba at all.”
Marian, “Well, I want to, in this case we were saying, before going to the break, that on many occasions, very many, especially now, these churches, and above all, the rebirth of these Christian churches that have increased and that every day have more members are doing social work that not even the State does. For example, regarding the dining rooms. Now, after Covid 19, they have taken up work to help the neediest communities. Tell us a little bit about that because you too are in Cuba. You are here simply for a few days and can talk to us as an eyewitness.”
Pastor Demetrio, “The Church, socially, is a part of society. We as pastors must be on the side of the people. And, we have always been concerned about the Cuban people. We have been concerned about the lack of food, the lack of medications.”
Marian, “But the priest among the people, the pastor, because unfortunately, I have to radically drastic and express that those gentlemen occupying those high positions near Saint Peter have not opened their mouths since the events in July, and I am referring to the Holy Father, for example.”
Pastor Demetrio, “Yes, but we have no connection to the Pope. The Evangelical church is a Church that is part of the people, in fact, the Church is nourished by the people and the people are nourished by the Church. Then, reached an agreement to start opening dining rooms to start feeding the elderly and the destitute because the situation is critical. These people are dying of hunger. If the Church does not take a position on social charity…”
Marian, “There we have images of your organization and the work that you do there”
Pastor Demetrio, “This is a picture of the Sierra Maestra. We always took over 600 lbs. of food and medicine to be distributed to the poor, the elderly, the believers, and non-believers because the Church is part of society.”
Marian, “I am looking at these pictures because it is known that months ago humanitarian aid was sent to the Island, and, in the end, the government decided that it would not be distributed to the Evangelical churches who were [supposed to be] the recipients of the aid.”
Pastor Demetrio,” Yes, I was part of the[intended] recipients. And they stole the aid. There are no other words. They stole those containers that never reached the hands of the Church so the Church could distribute it and the Church could [not] be a part of civil society, and part of the people, and be able to help the needy.”
Marian, “I would like to ask you a question because the two of you reside in Cuba and can obviously help us a bit more. After July 11, the spirit and echoes of liberty started to sound not only on the Island but also outside of Cuba. They went beyond the shores. There are some that say these voices have quieted down some. But you are in contact with the youth, in contact with the people. What are your feelings regarding this matter?”
Pastor Demetrio, “Well, I don’t think the people have become silent. Once a people have come in contact with freedom, even if it is not total freedom, they have already learned that aspect of being able to speak the truth, to demonstrate and to demand what they need. Wholeheartedly that was a before and an after.”
Marian, “How did you experience those demonstrations”?
Pastor Demetrio, “In my case, I was not permitted to leave my house. The Chief of State Security called me; he placed two agents at my door and told me that I could not go out. We were not allowed to go out.”
Marian,” Wow! We are going to a break. We will return momentarily with much more, here at EL Espejo.”
Marian, “I would like to offer the remaining time, as usual, to my guests; and I would like to start with Pastor Toledano. Pastor, I have only 45 seconds for you.”
Pastor Toledano, “Yes, you were saying.”
Marian, “Pastor, I would like you to offer your thoughts. You have 45 seconds to give us a message.”
Pastor Toledano, “Well, hope is still alive in the heart of the Cuban people. It is more alive today than ever. And, the beatings, the repression, the ill treatment, the abuses, the prisons, the threats, cannot put out the fire. So, today is the day in which we should lift our voices to reclaim liberty because the hour has arrived. This is God’s time for Cuba and for each Cuban to attain what we have so much longed for, liberty.”
Marian, “Thank you so much, Pastor.”
Marian, “Mario Félix.”
Mario Félix, “the true Gospel is the one that liberates us of everything that oppresses and burdens. And, like what happened a bit more than 30years ago in Eastern Europe, just as was the case in Poland, where there was a rather catholic experience, or in the case of Romania where it was protestant, where they had a relevant role in the fall of communism. The same thing is happening in Cuba. We have had to wait for a delayed reaction after more than 30m years and the churches are going to play a role or are already playing an extremely relevant role”.
Demetrio, “I wholeheartedly believe that the time for Cuba has arrived. I, in this program, hold the government of Díaz Canel accountable if they imprison me upon my arrival on the Island. But the Lord is calling us because we want to be a part of Cuba’s freedpom. I want to be there to see my country be born again, and for all to pray to God. For the rebuilding of Cuba. And I know that the tyranny will soon abandon power. And God will once again govern our nation. God bless you.”
Marian, “I would like to comment on something, aren’t you afraid to return to Cuba? They have burned your church, they have taken away the dining room, they have burned the church you had built. Comment, as I have 30 seconds. But I can’t let you not tell us.”
Demetrio, “It is somewhat difficult, but that Fatherland needs us. And we must be there to stand beside the people. If I do not return, I would be a coward. I will return, and I will be by my people.”
Marian, “And, now it is my turn to tell you God bless you. What you are doing is spectacularly beautiful, and truly you have made me emotional with your words. I am very grateful that you have had the courtesy to dedicate the minutes of your time with us here. You are truly valiant and an extraordinary person for speaking the way you have, knowing that you must return to jaws of the wolf. Thank you.”
Demetrio, “Thank you.”
Marian, “And, thanks to all of you. We will see each other tomorrow.”
- Sin entender prácticamente qué pasaba Mayda Yudith Sotolongo, enfermera de 50 años y que nunca había pisado una estación de policía, estaba siendo fotografiada como una criminal.
- Liberado adolescente cubano de 14 años detenido por las protestas del 11J en La Habana
- El pastor apostólico Alain Toledano Valiente, de Santiago de Cuba, fue citado este miércoles para la Tercera Unidad de la Policía, donde oficialmente se le presentaron cargos por el delito de...
- Marco Antonio Pintueles, de 18 años, estudiante de Comercio, fue detenido el 11 de julio en Holguín y en estos momentos se encuentra en la Prisión Provincial, acusado de atentado. (VIDEO)
- ¡No puedo respirar!, ¡ no hay oxigeno!. La bota castrocomunista está sobre el cuello de Cuba. Por @OscarBiscet desde #Cuba vía @DLasAmericas
- ¡No puedo respirar!, ¡no hay oxigeno! La bota castrocomunista está sobre el cuello de Cuba. Por Oscar Elías Biscet
- Marisol Peña, una de las acusadas, dijo a Radio Martí que fueron procesados por el delito de resistencia en un juicio totalmente manipulado...
- Lawton Libre es el programa conducido por el Doctor Oscar Elías Biscet que te habla de los derechos humanos, de las libertades básicas y de cómo lograr la libertad, tu libertad, porque si aprendes a ser libre todos lo seremos. Todos los sábados a las 7 am y también los sábados y domingos a las 11 de la noche en Radio Martí. Y también se va a retransmitir los lunes a las 4 am.
- Frente a la sede del Partido Municipal en Cárdenas, Matanzas, Samuel Pupo Martínez subió a un auto volcado por la muchedumbre y gritó "¡Abajo el comunismo! ¡Patria y Vida!".
- Datos actualizados de los detenidos tras las protestas del 11 de julio. AYÚDANOS A DIFUNDIR
- "Yo hago todo lo que tenga que hacer por defender a mi hijo. Estoy desesperada. Mi hijo no mató a nadie", defiende la cubana Odalys Estévez Salazar.
- “A mi padre le están negando los servicios de salud en la prisión ‘La Pendiente’ “ - Rosabell, hija de líderes Yorubas - 25 de agosto de 2021 - Santa Clara, Cuba
- Cubano denuncia la desaparición de su hermano tras las protestas del 11J
- Que se vea y que se sienta
- Así se pasea la policía comunista de @DiazCanelB por los barrios de #Cuba para infundir terror en la población.
- DENUNCIO ANTE EL MUNDO TORTURAS A CARLOS MANUEL PUPO. Dr. Oscar Elías Biscet, Presidente de la Fundación Lawton de Derechos Humanos, Presidente del Proyecto Emilia y Medalla Presidencial de la Libertad
- Datos actualizados de los detenidos tras las protestas del 11 de julio. En cada estadística hay personas, familias. La lista continúa creciendo. #comparte para que la represión que ejerce el gobierno cubano por manifestarse se conozca.
- Más de 850 personas han sido detenidas por manifestarse el #11JCuba. De ellas 168 son mujeres.
- El opositor fue apresado por la Seguridad del Estado el 22 de julio y acusado de desórdenes públicos y vandalismo
- Los presos políticos Maykel Mediaceja Ramos y Carlos Manuel Figueroa Álvarez recibieron una golpiza a manos de sus carceleros con la intención de “obligarlos a gritar consignas de “Viva la Revolución”, “Viva Fidel” y “Viva Díaz-Canel”
- Detenidos del 11J: Autoridades cubanas niegan medicamento a joven de 17 años hipertenso
- Miren los zapatos de @YordenisUgas #PatriaYVida #SOSCuba grande campeón!
- The Cuban people have cried out for freedom and the communist regime in Havana is afraid.
- Tribunal Supremo de Cuba rechaza petición de libertad para hermanas encarceladas tras protestas del 11J
- Lawton Libre
- #PatriaYVida No más Patria o Muerte! #PacquiaoUgas #Ugas Bravo, campeón!
- Esta gente está peor que los talibanes (Los Talibanes del Caribe) es una niña por Dios tienen que parar @DiazCanelB
- Gracias al valiente barbero q le niega el servicio al represor y chivaton del @minint_cuba, la patria t contempla orgullosa. Asi deberían hacer todos los particulares, si no quieren decirles chivas. Solamente digan no son bienvenidos a mi negocio o estamos cerrados @CubaLiborio Aqui #BusquedayCaptura ya sabemos q el chivaton trabaja en Policlínico Efrain Mayor Amaro, municipio Cotorro, nama hace falta el nombre y verle el hocico.
- Lázaro Díaz fue citado para un interrogatorio a las 11 am de hoy en Colón(MTZ), con el objetivo de "esclarecer circunstancias relacionadas con un hecho que se investiga". Muchos opositores se encuentran entre quienes han llevado la peor parte en la represión post #11J
- Nombres y rostros de las detenidas el 11-J #Cuba
- Madre e hija, activistas de #Jovellanos #Matanzas citadas por las autoridades de #Cuba: "Nos dicen que estamos bajo un proceso investigativo por la manifestación del 11 de Julio"
- Liberan al rapero cubano El Radikal, preso por participar en protestas el 11J
- El #11J la juventud cubana y la sociedad en general demostró algo... en la unión está la fuerza. "SÍ SE PUEDE" "PATRIA Y VIDA" IMÁGENES DEL 11 DE JULIO EN SANTA CLARA CUBA #SOSCuba #NoAlDecretoLey35. Más del #11J en Santa Clara, el pueblo cubano dijo basta. Valentía... nada más.
- Este es uno de los videos más conmovedores que verás en el día. Una madre rompe el silencio y denucia al régimen cubano por los largos apagones a los que somete a su hijo enfermo. No hay decreto que calle el dolor de una madre #NoAlDecretoLey35
- "Le hicieron el juicio con policías y sin abogado" ratifican sentencia de cárcel a manifestante #YuniorVillarejoEstévez brutalmente golpeado el #11JCuba #SOSCuba #PatriayVida (VIDEO) https://bit.ly/3z6qN2X
- Omar Lleonard Pérez, padre del menor de #ChristopherLleonartSantana, que a sus 14 años es el más joven de los apresados en las manifestaciones de #Cuba #11JCuba #SOSCuba, confirmó a #RadioTelevisiónMartí que no han podido verlo desde hace 33 días https://bit.ly/2UxJVb4
- La detención de los pastores - Periodismo de Barrio
- "Ellos no se van a ir, el pueblo los va a echar"...Sigue llegando material de las protestas, perdón, de la rebelión del 11J en #Cuba. Esto no va a parar, esto fue sólo el comienzo de la cruzada final por la libertad.
- Abogado presenta denuncias en Cuba a favor de menor detenido por las protestas del 11J
- Los nuevos militares cubanos sancionados por EEUU tras la represión el #Cuba el #11JCuba. #SOSCuba
- Embajada de los Estados Unidos en Cuba. .@SecMayorkas: El gobierno de Biden apoya en solidaridad al pueblo cubano y sus pedidos por libertad. Me uno al compromiso de @POTUS de hacer rendir cuentas al régimen, apoyar al pueblo cubano y asegurarnos que los cubano-estadounidenses sean una parte vital de los esfuerzos.
- El secretario del Departamento de Seguridad Nacional de #EEUU, Alejandro Mayorkas, declaró en Miami en una reunión con representantes de la comunidad cubana, que la administración Biden "se mantiene firme en solidaridad con el pueblo de Cuba".
- Cuba: Amnistía Internacional nombra a personas presas de conciencia en el contexto de represión de protestas
- Yoel Acosta de #Baracoa #Guantánamo cree ser una de las primeras personas castigadas con el #Decreto-Ley 35 que impone controles más estrictos al uso de las redes sociales, incluida la prohibición de publicaciones que pudieran dañar "el prestigio de #Cuba
- Ascienden a 67 los procesados en Cuba por las protestas del 11J, según el gobierno
- Este es el golpe definitivo a todas las mentiras de la dictadura cubana que hablaban de operación. Un grupo de profesionales acaba de sacar este informe, donde muestra claramente como el #SOSCuba fue una manifestación internacional con apoyo de personas de todas partes del mundo. Los diferentes clústers son muy variados y muestran un porcentaje similar, por lo cuál, acaban de quedar totalmente desmentidos cuando hablaban de que fue provocado por bots. Más del 90% de las cuentas eran personas reales y no hubo ningún tipo de automatizaciones. Difundámoslo por todos lados, cada vez que la dictadura quiera hablar de que el #SOSCuba fue una operación mediática orquestada por bots o por gobiernos hay que mostrarle este grafico. Esto es una verdadera investigación hecha por profesionales. Gracias @cazamosfakenews. Esto es BRILLANTE. Es el articulo definitivo, con esto queda totalmente desmentida la farsa de la dictadura que el #SOSCuba fue orquestado por operaciones de bots. La investigación confirma que fue 100% provocada por cuentas reales sin bots. COMPARTAN!
- El subteniente Yoennis Pelegrín Hernández, un guantanamero de 28 años que se desempeña como jefe de sector en Mantilla, disparó con su pistola Makarov contra un grupo de personas
- Esto me dijo @ErikaGuevaraR, directora para América de @AmnistiaOnline sobre el Decreto Ley 35 que coarta las libertades civiles en #Cuba. Todos los detalles en mi reportaje de hoy https://youtube.com/watch?v=Pgv1c85FLSI #NoAlDecretoLey35
- Siguen llegando videos del #11Julio Contramaestre, más de un mes después se sigue demostrando que ese día fue el de la #RebeliónNacional, en la historia de nuestro país no se conoce otra manifestación de tal magnitud. #PatriaYVida #NoAlDecretoLey35 #NoQueremosMásDictadura
- 32 días en prisión por manifestarse el 11J: "Cada golpe que me dieron me hizo más fuerte"
- El líder opositor cubano @jdanielferrer está preso desde el 11 de julio. Su familia no ha podido hablar con él. Un tribunal le ha ordenado cumplir una pena de 4 años de prisión por un proceso penal de 2019 que, según expertos de la ONU, fue arbitrario. Exigimos su liberación.
- Hemos documentado numerosas detenciones arbitrarias ocurridas a partir de las protestas en Cuba. Todas las personas detenidas por ejercer sus DDHH deben ser liberadas.
Yunior Villarejo Estévez está preso desde el 11/7. Ese día, lo detuvieron violentamente mientras participaba en una protesta en La Habana. El 20/7 lo condenaron a 10 meses de prisión. No tuvo abogado en el juicio. Tuvo covid en prisión. Ya confirmaron la sentencia.
El cuentapropista Dashiel Alfonso Catá está preso desde el 11/7. Lo detuvieron cuando intercedió para proteger a una manifestante que estaba recibiendo golpes de agentes de seguridad. Apenas pudo ver a su abogado unos pocos minutos. Lo condenaron a 10 meses de prisión.
El activista opositor Enrique Mustalier Sosa está preso desde el 11/7. Lo detuvieron cuando participaba de una manifestación en Guantánamo. Estuvo incomunicado por casi un mes. Lo acusan de "desorden público".
El rapero Randy Arteaga está preso desde el 11/7. Lo detuvieron violentamente cuando participaba en una protesta en Santa Clara. Está en prisión preventiva. Su abogado no ha podido visitarlo ni ver su expediente. Ha denunciado golpizas durante su detención.
El cuentapropista Ángel Jesús Veliz Marcano está preso desde el 18/7. Lo acusan de "desorden público" por supuestamente tirar piedras en una protesta. Está en una prisión de máxima seguridad.
Actualización sobre este caso: Odlanier fue liberado bajo fianza. Pero sus primos siguen presos. Lo interrogaron 5 veces. Dice que no le dieron atención médica para el asma. Lo quieren juzgar por un rosario de delitos.
La estudiante Rocío Brito Torres está presa desde el 20/7. La seguridad del Estado la detuvo cuando caminaba por la calle en Cárdenas, Matanzas. Ha estado incomunicada. La acusan de "desorden público" por participar en protestas del 11/7. Tiene una bebé de 2 años.
El estudiante Juan Dennis Rodríguez está preso desde el 11/7. Lo detuvieron violentamente cuando participaba en una protesta en La Habana. El 20/7 lo condenaron a un año de prisión en un juicio sumario. Tuvo Covid en prisión. Ya le confirmaron su sentencia.
Nemed Ramón Álvarez Pérez está preso desde el 11/7. Lo detuvieron cuando participaba de una protesta en La Habana. Estuvo incomunicado por días. Su abogado apenas pudo hablar con él unos pocos minutos. Lo condenaron a 8 meses de prisión a través de un juicio sumario.
El cuentapropista cubano Osain Denis Trujillo está preso desde el 12/7. Lo detuvieron en su casa. No le mostraron una orden de arresto y lo golpearon. Su familia no ha podido hablar con él. Ha denunciado golpizas en detención. Al parecer está gravemente enfermo.
Actualización sobre este caso: Ana Laura y Michael Sosa Parra están en prisión domiciliaria.
Michael denuncia golpizas graves durante su detención. Ambos estuvieron incomunicados durante semanas. Los quieren juzgar por el delito de "desorden público".
El activista opositor Virgilio Mantilla está preso desde el 16/7. Lo detuvieron cuando salió a protestar en Camagüey. Estuvo varios días incomunicado. Lo condenaron a 9 meses de prisión por "desorden público" y "desacato". Ya le confirmaron la sentencia.
El activista opositor Humberto Luciano Galindo Moya está preso desde el 12/7. El 11/7 participó en protestas en Camagüey. El día siguiente, varios agentes de policía e inteligencia lo detuvieron en su casa. Lo acusan de "desorden público". Tiene problemas de salud.
- Hija de cubano detenido protestas del 11J exige libertad para su padre: "Llevo un mes sin verlo ni oírlo"
- Embajada de los Estados Unidos en Cuba. Estados Unidos apoya la libertad de expresión y de reunión en toda Cuba, y condenará firmemente cualquier tipo de violencia o ataque a manifestantes pacíficos que estén ejerciendo sus derechos universales.
- De la mano de mis colegas en Holguín. Nuevo video.
- Más médicos se suman al reclamo de ayuda humanitaria para #Cuba y condenan las palabras del primer ministro Manuel Marrero, quien intentó culparlos por la crisis sanitaria por COVID19. El video completo en: https://fb.watch/7t1jjUkB1a/
- Liberan a Orelvis Cabrera, periodista de CubaNet. “Yo estaba prácticamente enterrado, la celda quedaba bajo el nivel del suelo. Ha sido difícil, pero he salido con más fuerzas”, declaró Orelvis.
- Después de treinta y dos días cumpliendo prisión preventiva, este 12 de agosto fueron liberados Loisel Castro Herrera y Osvel Barzagas Claro, dos de las cinco personas que continuaban detenidas en la Isla de la Juventud.
- La Oficina de Asuntos del Hemisferio Occidental del Departamento de Estado de Estados Unidos (@WHAAsstSecty) y el embajador de Reino Unido en La Habana (@embAntony) lamentaron la nueva censura.
- Madre de opositor Enrique Mustelier: "Lo arrestaron el 11de julio y no nos han dicho dónde está".
- Gabriela Zequeira Hernández, de 17 años, tendrá que pasar ocho meses de la casa a la escuela, cumpliendo una condena de privación de libertad sin internamiento.
- Yo tenía la esperanza de salir absuelta de este segundo proceso, con libertad inmediata. Esto es una injusticia no solamente conmigo, también con las demás acusadas y con los detenidos del 11 de julio”: Gabriela Zequeira Hernández. Durante la vista oral de este martes, la adolescente también denunció que la habían golpeado en la cabeza, por lo que actualmente no escucha bien del oído derecho y tiene que medicarse para el dolor.
- Los opositores camagüeyanos Marisol Peña, José Luis Acosta y Ediyersi Santana se encuentran en prisión domiciliaria en espera de juicio, por "desorden público", tras participar en las manifestaciones populares del 11J.
- El hostigamiento, las detenciones contra manifestantes pacíficos, los juicios sin el debido proceso y la censura encarnada hoy por el #DecretoLey35 silencian voces legítimas y violan convenciones internacionales.
- Embajada de los Estados Unidos en Cuba .@WHAAsstSecty: Hoy, el gobierno cubano ha anunciado otra ley de censura, en un claro intento de silenciar al pueblo tras las protestas. Las autoridades cubanas deberían respetar la clara voluntad del pueblo cubano de hablar con su voz, y no castigar a quienes dicen la verdad.
- Detenidos del 11J: Denuncian que niño cubano de 14 años, con retraso mental, lleva un mes incomunicado en prisión
- Datos actualizados de los detenidos tras las protestas del 11 de julio. En cada estadística hay personas, familias. La lista continúa creciendo. ·#comparte para que la represión que ejerce el gobierno cubano por manifestarse se conozca.
- Yoan sigue detenido, hace una semana fue trasladado a una prisión en #Güines, lo acusan de incitación a las masas. La familia lo ve flaco y muy deprimido. La abogada presentó una 2da petición de cambio de medida.
- María Cristina Garrido y su hermana Angélica Garrido, quienes participaron en las protestas populares #SOSCuba #11Julio en #Quivicán #Mayabeque #Cuba fueron trasladadas el viernes a la #cárcel de #mujeres del Guatao, en #LaHabana
- Un mes después de ser #arrestadas por participar en las #protestas del #11J las hermanas Lisdany y Lidianis Rodríguez Isaac no han podido comunicarse con su #familia.
- Visibiliza estos números que representan la represión del #11J en Cuba
- Tribunal cubano ordena cumplir cuatro años y 14 días en prisión a líder opositor José Daniel Ferrer
- Habla la madre de Richard Adrián Zamora Brito, "El Radikal", preso político
- Acusan de “atentado” a joven cubano que defendió a otro de los golpes de la policía en protesta del 11J
- 1/3 16/08/2021: Un mes de reclusión domiciliaria y vigilancia constante de la policía política; me han detenido en una ocasión (26 de julio), y solo me han permitido salir a la calle en unas tres ocasiones -con seguimiento constante- a cuestiones de mi representación letrada. 2/3 Debo prepararme para el inminente juicio, pues estoy siendo procesada penalmente por “desorden público” e “incitación a delinquir”; por estos delitos, imputados por reportar las protestas del #11J en La Habana, enfrento una condena de 3 meses a 1 año de privación de libertad. 3/3 Como si eso frenara el descontento social en #Cuba, como si eso controlara mi posición contra la dictadura, como si eso me obligara, como es el deseo de la Seguridad del Estado, a emigrar. ¡Qué Ilusos los represores!
- Más videos de la represión a las afueras de la funeraria en Santa Clara anoche
- Por informar a Cuba y al mundo sobre las protestas del #11J en Cárdenas, Matanzas, nuestro colaborador Orelvis Cabrera Sotolongo está preso desde el 11 de julio. Exigimos libertad para Orelvis.
- Así trata @minint_cuba a las personas que protestan x el colapso sanitario, personas probablemente de luto. Esta detención ocurrió anoche afuera de una funeraria en Santa Clara. Un trato absolutamente cruel y deshumanizante hacia una mujer que no fue violenta.
- Andy García Lorenzo fue arrestado el pasado 11 de julio en Santa Clara. Las autoridades del régimen lo llevarán a juicio por los supuestos delitos de “atentado”, “desorden público” y “desacato”.
- El joven pinero Juan Luis Sánchez González se encuentra preso desde el 11 de julio, día en que se dirigía a participar en las protestas populares, en Nueva Gerona, Isla de la Juventud.
- Cubano explota ante la situación que vive.
- Hermanas de 22 años residentes en Placetas cumplen un mes en prisión
- Mi total apoyo a mis colegas médicos Cubanos que han alzado su voz contra la mentira de ese gobierno que no nos representa y que busca lavarse las manos ante la caótica situación por la crisis sanitaria secundaria al covid
- Tienen detenido a mi papá desde el domingo 11 de junio a las 11:40pm según ellos que por alteración al orden público, anoche terminaron sus primeras 72 horas de detención y ahora dicen que está 72 horas pendiente a la decisión de un fiscal. Este es mi papá con mi niña. Mi chiquitica a cada rato me pregunta por su abuelo, y le digo que volverá pronto. Libertad para Javier Delgado Torna!!!!! No se enfrentó a nadie, solamente caminaba junto al pueblo en la protesta.
- Este usuario necesita que liberen a su papi y todos los que como él salieron caminando en la manifestación pacíficamente
- "Sí, participamos en la manifestación de aquí, pacíficamente, mis hijas y yo”, expresó en entrevista con Radio Televisión Martí, su madre Barbarita Isaac Rojo...
- Esta es mi hermana lleva desde el 11j presa por manifestarse pacíficamente por favor ayúdenos
- @Dr_ManuelG93 denuncia que los médicos que protestaron ayer (en un video) por la situación sanitaria del país, están siendo amenazados por funcionarios del régimen.
- Hoy 15 de agosto la comunidad libre de cubanos de Sevilla ha vuelto a salir a las calles para pedir libertad en su tierra, allí han estado militantes de @VOXSevilla_ con ellos pidiendo el fin de la dictadura comunista que vulnera todos Derechos Humanos. iNi un paso atrás!#SOSCuba
- Llenemos las redes con su nombre pidiendo libertad. La visibilidad puede ayudar en su caso, como ha ocurrido con otros. Este joven de 18 años solo ejerció su derecho a manifestarse.
- Hoy miércoles 4 de agosto, a tres semanas del estallido del #11J, y a pesar de que @BrunoRguezP y @JohanaTablada lo nieguen, todavía hay al menos 6 menores de edad en prisión y bajo investigación penal. Christopher Lleonart Santana (14 años), Glenda de la Caridad Marrero Cartaya (15 años, y a quien se le acusa de liderar las manifestaciones), Rubén Alejandro Parra Ricardo (15 años), Yanquier Sardiñas (16 años), Katherine Martín (17 años) y Emisyolán Román (17 años). Otrxs 20 jóvenes entre 19 y 21 años siguen privadxs de su libertad. Yordan Manuel Escobar Machín (20 años), Yanley López Basulto (21 años) y David González Matos (21 años) se encuentran en desaparición forzada. El listado actualizado por @CubalexDDHH @menosveinte @cantera89 @KireniaYalit @interpuellas @LeyvaMartinez24 @onceagainsalome en este enlace, 770 personas en total, hasta ahora. Nuevas denuncias de menores detenidos #SOSCuba William Chenier Ríos Arrieta (16) fue arrestado en San Miguel del Padrón en la madrugada del 13. Actualmente en la prisión Jóvenes del Cotorro acusado de desórdenes públicos aunque hay testigos de que no participó en las protestas. Brandon DavidBecerra Curbelo (17 años) está detenido en la Prisión de Jóvenes de Occidente (Guatao) bajo medida de prisión provisional por desórdenes públicos. Hoy dió positivo a un test #COVID19 y fue trasladado a un centro de @minint_cuba y no dejan a su madre Yanaisy verlo.
- Lawton Libre es el programa conducido por el Doctor Oscar Elías Biscet que te habla de los derechos humanos, de las libertades básicas y de cómo lograr la libertad, tu libertad, porque si aprendes a ser libre todos los seremos Todos los sábados a las 7 am y también los sábados y domingos a las 11 de la noche en Radio Martí. Y también se va a retransmitir los lunes a las 4 am.
- Habla el Dr Oscar Elías Biscet @OscarBiscet desde #Cuba por programa Lawton Libre.
- Los médicos cubanos levantan la voz y protestan por las palabras del primer ministro del régimen @MMarreroCruz. Piden ayuda, porque #CubaMuere. El video completo en https://fb.watch/7oiyiGvDx0/
- OPINION | ¡Morirá Cuba entera antes que este diabólico gobierno diga: nos equivocamos! Es el nuevo artículo escrito en el blog REC ¡No te lo pierdas!
- Esta mujer arrastrada y violentada por los boinas negras es la joven Lázara Karenia González... Lázara de 28 años lleva detenida desde los sucesos del 11J.. Lázara tiene que ser libre al igual que todos los presos políticos.
- A 1 mes y 3 días del #11J son devueltos a sus casas en #Camagüey activistas Marisol Peña Cobas, José Luis Acosta Cortellán, Ediyersi Santana y Humberto (Kiko) Galindo, con medidas cautelares de reclusión domiciliaria.
- El exdiputado @angelDr_adan muestra hoy cómo figura en el sistema computarizado del MININT su condición de regulado... y es que no solamente a Luis Ángel aplica esta medida... el régimen restringe la libertad de movimiento como castigo a la rebeldía política.
- Daniela Rojo: Estuve 23 días detenida por ejercer mi derecho constitucional a manifestarme.
- Biden autoriza Internet gratis para Cuba, pero sería imposible gestionarlo, y el embargo no sería el culpable
- Marisol Peña Cobas acaba de ser excarcelada en #Cuba tras más de un mes presa por participar en las protestas del #11JCuba. Cuenta por qué afirma que lo que sufrió en prisión no se lo desea ni a su peor enemigo.
- Encarcelado en Cuba por opinar de política en Facebook
- Aquí verán el estetoscopio de un médico, el cual desarmó para adaptarlo a este balón de oxígeno y poder prolongar la vida de esta persona en #Cuba #CubaMuere Dime @MMarreroCruz si esto es culpa de los médicos
- Secretario de Estado, Antony Blinken @SecBlinken tras anunciar 3ra ronda de #sanciones a funcionarios #cubanos la Administración @POTUS adelantó que seguirá adoptando medidas para promover rendición de cuentas por violaciones de derechos humanos en #Cuba
- De los manifestantes detenidos tras #11JCuba #SOSCuba llama la atención el encarcelamiento de #ChristopherLleonartSantana, que a sus 14 años es el más joven de los apresados #Cuba
- 'Mi familia se enteró de que yo estaba en Regla al tercer día de estar yo presa'. Una madre cubana detenida por las #protestas del #11J cuenta su historia a #DiarioDeCuba.
- A pesar del miedo que la dictadura le infunde al pueblo, esta mujer tuvo valor para denunciar la muerte de su hermana y más de 30 personas en Moa debido a la falta de oxígeno en los hospitales locales. Según su testimonio están enterrando en fosas comunes.
- Profesor de Informática de Güines, incomunicado por protestar el 11J
- Despiden a profesor de preuniversitario por participar en protestas pacíficas del 11J en Cuba
- Médico a Manuel Marrero: "Cuba no está muriendo, ¡ustedes la están masacrando!"
- En prisión un profesor de Ciego de Ávila por participar en las protestas del 11J en Cuba
- Biden autoriza Internet gratis para Cuba, pero sería imposible gestionarlo, y el embargo no sería el culpable
- @asieldiaz30 es un chico de #Matanzas sin antecedentes penales, está detenido desde el día #11DeJulio, es una de las caras menos visible y tengo miedo a que lo sometan a un juicio sumario sin las debidas garantías. Porfavor compartan.
- Placetas Cuba matan de una Golpisa brutal a un ciudadano en la celda de la mal llamada policía 👮 Nacional Revolucionaria
- Cuba. Diubis Laurencio Tejeda. Asesinado por orden de Díaz-Canel
- Detenido hoy a las 6: am en Palma Soriano Angel Lino Meléndez, joven que participo en las manifestaciones del pasado 11J!!!!
- #JusticiaParaYurisleidys Rodríguez, de Güines, Mayabeque, madre de dos niños de 7 y 8 años. Detenida el 12-7-2021 y trasladada a la Prisión del SIDA en San José, Mayabeque. Liberada el 27-7-2021 con fianza de 8 mil CUP. Ahora espera juicio. "No sé que pueda pasar conmigo y el futuro de mis niños. Estoy acusada de desórdenes públicos pero a todos en el expediente nos están poniendo "Robo con Fuerza" no sé por qué", dijo Yurisleidys a nuestro equipo.
- Denuncian fosas comunes en Cienfuegos, #Cuba. La situación empeora cada vez más. El coronavirus y el comunismo haciendo estragos entre los cubanos.
- Esto es en Holguín, #Cuba. Cada vez sale más a flote la verdad sobre la salud pública en la isla. Increíble.
- Una madre enferma denuncia la detención arbitrariande su hijo. Violación a los Derechos Humanos en #Cuba
- Fuerte y sin miedo! Un padre denuncia al régimen comunista de @DiazCanelB por el asesinato de su hijo. Estas cosas pasan hace 62 años en #Cuba, y no pasa nada. Ya basta de impunidad por favor!
- Sin cargos el policía que baleó a Diubis Laurencio, el manifestante ultimado en La Güinera el 12 de julio.
- Te invitamos a firmar por los desaparecidos, por los presos, por las familias separadas. Por los más de 800 detenidos reportados en el #11JCuba
- @article19mex documentó las agresiones sufridas por 15 periodistas cubanxs durante las protestas del #11JCuba
- El opositor Francisco Rangel Manzano, arrestado durante las protestas del 11 de julio, permanece en la prisión sin poder recibir los alimentos llevados por su familia, denuncia su esposa Regla Burunate.
- Denuncia la desaparición de su hermano, de nacionalidad española, detenido a punta de pistola en Placetas
- Eduardo Manuel Báez es un profesor de informática de 22 años de Guines que está preso ya hace un mes, y sus familiares no han podido siquiera hablar por teléfono con él. El padre supo, por otros que han sido excarcelados, que está en la cárcel de San José de las Lajas
- Loicer Castro Herrera y Osbel Calzada Claro, manifestantes del 11J en Cuba, fueron puestos este jueves en libertad bajo fianza justo al cumplir un mes y un día de estar detenidos en la estación policial de Nueva Gerona
- Los hermanos Jorge y Nadir llevan 25 días presos por trasmitir las protestas del #11JCuba, les negaron el cambio de medida, uno enfermó de covid, la familia sigue sin poder hablar con ellos, y denuncia que les están inventando cargos..
- Un mensaje de @ruhsantiago99 Ruhama Fernández
- Angel Jesus Véliz Marcano joven de 26 años participó en la manifestación del #11J en Camagüey, fueron a buscarlo días después y fue trasladado a Kilo 8 bajo un proceso ilegal, su pareja, doctora, le dieron a elegir entre él y su cargo, ella escogió a Ángel.
- Elecciones en Cuba: nunca hubo; hasta los niños lo saben
- Un mes después de las protestas del 11 de julio (11J) la Policía y los militares siguen vigilando las calles de Cuba. En La Habana se concentran especialmente en zonas donde con frecuencia hay aglomeraciones o largas colas
- Seguridad del Estado amenaza con desaparecer a médicos por denunciar situación sanitaria en la Isla.
Declaración del Partido Unión por Cuba Libre, que tiene preso a su Coordinador General en Cuba (11J). Es uno de los líderes principales del Proyecto Emilia.
LETTER (Carta) - Unión por Cuba Libre (Union for a Free Cuba) - Proyecto Emilia (Project Emilia)
We would like to bring to public discourse the repugnance for and, at the same time, the vigorous denouncement of the abuses that the Castro regime has unleashed on the freedom fighters. Since the morning of July 11, 2021, Carlos Manuel Pupo Rodríguez, national coordinator for Unión por Cuba Libre [PUNCLI by its acronym in Spanish] (Union for a Free Cuba) and one of the principal leaders of the Proyecto Emilia ( Project Emilia) which is headed by Dr. Oscar Elías Biscet, was taken prisoner by the henchmen of the repressive police of the Ministry of the Interior of the Communist dictatorship of Cuba for expressing every human being’s right to ask for “FREEDOM. LONG LIVE HUMAN RIGHTS. DOWN WITH THE COMMUNST DICTATORSHIP” in San Antonio de los Baños where he resides. Carlos Manuel Pupo Rodríguez was taken prisoner in a violent manner and transferred to the torture dungeons of Cuatro Caminos, Guanajay, Province of Artemisa. He was later transferred to the prison Combinado del Este, and later, due to the beatings and tortures to which he was subjected, transferred to clínica Covadonga (Covadonga Clinic). Not satisfied by all of this, the Regime sent him to the Prison of Taco Taco, Pinar del Río, where the torture dungeon is filled with mosquitoes, gnats, and other insects, where he is a plantado [a Cuban political prisoner who is subjected to beatings, bayonetting, lack of medical attention and no family visits but still refuses the regime’s political rehabilitation program] in underwear being brutally tortured. While he was at the Combinado del Este [prison], his family was able to make a telephone call to inquire about his state of health. We must declare that this is not the first time the Regime intentionally and mercilessly hurts Carlos Manuel. A little over a year ago, the assassins and criminal henchmen of the dictatorship gave him four broken ribs from a terrible beating during another protest in San Antonio de los Baños, a city that has distinguished itself in the struggle to seek freedom in a non-violent manner. The headquarters of the Party for a Free Cuba [ PUNCLI] and Project Emilia [Proyecto Emilia] are located in this city. The undersigned members of PUNCLI and Project Emilia by these means express their energetic protest and ask all freedom lovers, all organizations throughout the world that fight for the dignity of every human being to join us in denouncing such unjust actions.
Roberto Azcuy - Miguel Hernández Falero - Balbino Echevarría - Yadaimy Z. Azcuy - Germán González - Miguel Sánchez - Fernando Martínez - Ángel V. Valdéz - José Galano - Servando Infante - Benito González - Arlette Capó
- Félix Navarro Rodríguez who contracted Covid 19 in jail is still under arrest for having joined the protests of July 11. Félix was one of the prisoners of the Primavera Negra (Spring) 2003 who refused to leave the country and has been resisting peacefully up to the present.
- There are young people and adolescents who were arrested who are still detained. Please disseminate this information
- The mother of one of the young Cubans arrested after the July 11 protests denounced, ”Demonstrators were sentenced before ever reaching trial”. “What lawyers stated (during the trial) was worthless” Esperanza Silvia Pérez Peña described it as a “farce”
- Thanks to all for being concerned about me. I still do not have any means of communication that is why I cannot respond to everyone. I am back with my family, surrounded by nephews and nieces, and I was finally able to rest for an hour since being arrested. Kisses to all and LONG LIVE LIBERTY # SOS Cuba
- #Free Ángel Jesús Veliz
- One month after the protests in Cuba a woman desperately cries out for her children arrested by the dictatorship
- Members of the Academia Julio Machado (Academy Julio Machado) [ group whose objective is to bring about democratization] and Yorubas Libres de Cuba (Free Yorubas of Cuba) [ Religious association not under government control]
- Militares Objetores de Consciencia (Military Conscientious Objectors) point out, “It is immoral and a violation of the law for young people who marched peacefully to be sentenced to prison for “propagating an epidemic”
- Attorney Giselle Morfi of @CubaLexDDHH informed #RTVMartí, “Up to now 809 arrests have been denounced. There are 253 individuals imprisoned, 373 detained and 10 in forced disappearance
- Mariela tells us, “They beat me mercilessly. They treated as if I were just one more dog. They beat me so badly that I lost control of my bowels. They transported me to prison and made me walk in front of the male police officers still dirty and in my brassiere”
- Today is a month since the July 11 protests. I share unreleased material of JULY 11 in Santa Clara. The courage of unarmed individuals who fearlessly yell “You are the worms” to those who have oppressed them for so long
VIDEO US Senate approves providing free internet access to Cuban people
The reporter states, “Tuesday, the US Senate approves by oral vote amendment # 3097 to the resolution of the proposed budget of the Senate which requires the Biden administration to facilitate open, free and uncensored access to the internet to Cubans on the Island. Two Republican senators from Florida, Marco Rubio and Rick Scott, presented the amendment which proposes the creation of a neutral deficit reserve fund in the upcoming budget bill which will be used to develop and spread the existing technology on the Island”.
In the words of senator Rubio, “Today my colleagues sent a clear bipartisan message that the U.S. is committed to providing free, uncensored, unrestricted internet access to the people of Cuba. The technology exists to do this without delay”.
The reporter concludes, “And he urged the Biden administration to start moving forward immediately”.
Video Cuban Musicians Inside and Outside the Island
Not only has Patria y Vida [song titled Fatherland and Life] received thousands of views on You Tube, but it has also gotten international attention since it became a slogan for the protests that are being carried out in Cuba and throughout the world.
Thousands of Cubans have taken to the streets to demand freedom and the protest music has accompanied them.
The well-known Cuban rapper, El Aldeano, is among the musicians who have joined the Cuban people in their battle to put an end to the repression on the Island.
Musical producer, Emilio Estefan composed and produced the song Libertad just at the time the peaceful demonstrations took place. Estefan said, “They are the chiefs, not us, because they are battling but they must know they are not alone. And these images must be seen throughout the world. We have spoken to the President with so much going on. Changes are coming, and this is not the time to negotiate; this is the time to make a decision because the Cuban people have spoken”.
Libertad tries to portray the story of sorrow and suffering of every Cuban who has been forced to live under the shadow of totalitarianism for more than 6 decades.
[One can hear the refrain of a song titled Todo por ti (All for You)]
Cuban singers Daymé Arocena and Pavel Urquiza get together in this song Todo por ti (All for You).
On their end, Cuban rappers Osvaldo Navarro, Navy Pro, Davie E. Omni, Soundri HDC y Raudel Escuadrón released the song SOS Cuba. They got their inspiration from the protests that took place this past July 11.
Reported by Roxana Romero Radio Televisión Martí
VIDEO A team of 23 Miami lawyers is assisting individuals arrested in Cuba.
A Team of 23 activist lawyers here in Miami will be providing legal assistance to those detained due to the July 11 rebellion in Cuba.
Rolando Nápoles reports, “Yes, truly it is about the largest team of acitivist-lawyers in exile that has offered support to those arrested during the rebellion on the Island and for their cases to be presented before international entities”.
Agustin García, coordinator of the legal movement, explains, “We are afraid for so many young people. I have been informed that the average age is 25. They can be made to disappear easily. There is no one to cry for them. Some of them do not even have family here [United States]. Then, it is our duty to maintain their faces, presence and essence before the people of the world”.
Rolando Nápoles reports,” Twenty- three lawyers, the largest group of exiled lawyers in the past few years here in Miami is working with the Movimiento Democracia (Democracy Movement) to offer legal support those arrested during the July 11 rebellion in Cuba and to denounce their cases before international legal bodies”.
Ramón Saúl Sánchez, leader of the Movimiento Democracia (Democracy Movement) explains, “The lawyers are carrying out a strategy which includes having those arrested or their families to seek legal remedies before the system, even though we know the results will not be satisfactory. This will serve as a basis for legal remedies to be sought from the international community and for the purpose of statistics that will be accusatory against the regime”.
Rolando Nápoles adds, “Each of these exiled lawyers is handling at least 5 cases of July 11 detainees in Cuba by processing the Habeas Corpus of each detainee and the presentation of documents pertinent to their cases before the international legal organisms”.
Nicolas Gutiérrez explains, “We are trying to seek any means possible: seeking more sanctions from the United States, shutting down an escape valve and in Spain judicially, exposing the relatives of the members of the regime who operate in this country [ United States], isolating corporations like Meliá that are sadly taking advantage of the situation inside the Island”.
Rolando Nápoles continues his report, “Attorney Santiago Alpizar is working through his organization Cubademanda (Cuba Demands) has called all Cubans to use the legal tools of the government itself and to write demanding the resignation of dictator Díaz Canel at this time in which he has acknowledged that Cuba is at the brink of running out of hospital beds, resources, medications and oxygen to control the pandemic”.
Attorney Alpizar, director of Cubademanda (Cuba Demands), comments, “Because he is an inadequate individual to continue governing the country and should call for a government of national integrity formed by a group that includes civic activists in Cuba and also with the participation of the exile community to immediately open the ports and airports of Cuba to massive humanitarian aid”.
Rolando Nápoles continues, “Rowland Castillo is a 17 -year-old. He is one of the Cubans who are imprisoned for participating in the protests in Havana. Today, via a telephone call to the Movimiento Democracia (Democracy Movement) and the legal team in Miami, his mother denounces the conditions of the arrest of this minor in Cuba”.
Rowland’s mother states, “They called me to tell me that the boy was being detained there. When I arrived there, I was told to bring a photo. I asked why he was arrested, and they told me he was charged with disturbance of the peace, offence and damage”.
Rolando Nápoles adds, “On its end, the Movimiento Democracia (Democracy Movement) today, announced, in Miami, the preparation of a contingency plan for humanitarian aid for Cuba in case what he refers to as the final implosion of the government on the Island occurs”.
Ramón Saúl Sánchez states, “Definitely, to take into considerations such things as the humanitarian aid that should be sent from here [ Miami] on ships, airplanes; communication with Cuba, emergency medication, generators for hospitals”.
Rolando Nápoles concludes, “By the way, the Movimiento Democracia (Democracy Movement) and this group of lawyers here in exile are receiving the denouncements of the arrests made in Cuba this past July at Denunciaporlalibertad@gmail.com. Rolando Nápoles AméricaNoticias”.
- Mothers of those arrested in Cuba ask the authorities to release their children since they affirm all they were doing was to express themselves freely
- Lawyers and investigators work together to accuse Cuban officials before international bodies of violent actions and abuses against demonstrators who participated in protests that began in Cuba July 11
- #FreeRuhama [ Ruhama is a Cuban woman you tuber who speaks freely about politics] #SOS Cuba#SOS Cuba Libre (Free Cuba)
- They tried to destroy me, and I was no longer Ruhama Fernández but prisoner 560 but a people with a voice of thunder made my name sound above their hoax. Thank you for the #Free Ruhama. Thank you for solidarity, I knew I would not be alone. But this does not end here. There are still many prisoners
- Ruhama Fernández denounces the search warrant during her arrest. “They took all my work equipment”
- Cuban woman arrested during July 11 protests, “I was not arrested by police officers but by the indoctrinated”
- Political prisoner Luis Robles Elizástigui is returned to a punishment cell less than 24 hours from having been released from that type of solitary confinement
- There were dogs…The objective was to terrorize us (…) There were screams and the sound of hoses and batons hitting bodies. After being released, Rolando Remedios narrates the #horror and #violations endured by all those #arrested during #SOS Cuba.
Video They shot him, and the people of Cárdenas responded with rocks.
The narrator explains, “This is another one of the places. Someone was shot here already, a bullet to the leg [a sigh is heard]. Look, they are preparing rocks. Cárdenas [city where this is happening] is not easy! Look at the blood. Look at the blood. Look, rocks to the balconies. Here they come. Here they come, with shields and sticks. And they are shooting! Look, now all hell broke loose! All hell! Listen to the shots. They are shooting at people! Assassin! Look, they are also shooting! They are shooting! These are the people of Cárdenas. [ The narrator screams at agents] Hey, these are your people! These are your people! Sons of b…s! These are your people! Look at your people. These are the people of Cárdenas! Look! Look at how they shoot! Look! Look, those who said Cárdenas was dead. Look at the Cuban people, those who said it was dead! Look, this is the youth of Cuba! This is the Cuban youth!
Video In San Miguel, Habana, Cuban people scream joins us Fatherland and Life.
A voice can be heard shouting expletives, and chants of Fatherland and Life. Voices chanting, Join Us. San Miguel here we are.
Video They paint Liberty, Fatherland and Life on the street and march throughout the town.
Man holding Cuban flag is saying that the authorities are looking for a leader so they can make an example of him. He mentions the need for unity between people and police. People chant liberty. The man continues to say that no one in the group is aggressive. He says that everyone knows they are surrounded by people who pretend to support them. He repeats that no one there is a leader and what what they are all doing is suffering. A voice from the crowd interrupts to scream that no one is being paid. After loud honking and clapping, the man holding the flag states they are peaceful and reminds crowd not to fight. He says, “Do not stop filming”. He tells the crowd that if the police come, he will support the crowd. He reminds the crowd to not fight anyone. He tells the crowd, “We are free. Let them beat you. That is their problem. We are peaceful. We are just suffering and dying”. He continues speaking, “Let’s all march around the town once. Screams, screams, and let’s go”!
Video In the streets of Holguín, Cuba
“We are not afraid”! can be heard amidst the honking and clapping. Also, the crowd chants, “The people united will never be defeated”! Later there is a shout, “Down with Díaz Canel”! Afterwards, one can hear shouts, “Long live a free Cuba”! At the end, the crowd breaks into a chant of “A change of government”!
Video July 11 Demonstrator in hiding asks for support for Cuban people.
A Cuban woman identifies herself as Lisandra Góngora Espinosa and narrates her story. “I belong to the PRC (Partido Republicano por Cuba) [Republican Party for Cuba]. I am a mother of 5 and Cuban dissident. I am denouncing this. I am from the Municipality of Güira de Melena. I am currently in hiding because Sunday, July 11, there was a demonstration in the town where the entire town, over 3,000 individuals took to the streets to demand freedom. That was terrific, we, the people, went to the Party and chanted liberty, liberty, liberty. They tried to beat us. The people got upset. Then we 3,000 plus individuals went to the front of the police. We demanded freedom and asked that he leave. But they threatened, like they wanted to beat us. They walked towards us with their batons. Then, the people became infuriated and said they were going to the stores. They went to the MLC (by its acronym in Spanish) stores. They said they were going to break into the stores because that is where the food that had been sent as aid to the people was stored while the people were starving and being sold the goods in a currency that we do not have, which we are not paid, and the earnings are not sufficient. Hunger, misery, lack of medications, calamities, and power outages. Then, everyone walked to the stores. Those in front of the stores threw stones at the glass. They removed the iron bars. The glass filled with air and all of us who were there got cut. Look [ she shows deep cu in her thigh]. I have bruises. When we were there, two trucks with avispas negras (black wasps) [ groups used to repress the people]. They were furious when they came out of the trucks. They started beating us and spraying us. From there I had to flee to the woods because I am a dissident and knew they were going to come for me. From there I fled to the woods. Since that day, I have been on the run. I am fleeing. I have 5 children. They are with their father. I am alone, drifting. I have wandered through the woods looking for a place. So, I can be taken care of until I see what is going to happen. Right now, I am a political prisoner. This is happening for real. The people have rebelled. Please we need you to help us, to offer for support. I have five children. I’m dying to go back to my children. I cannot return to my children, with a broken heart, I cannot return. My house is surrounded as if I were a delinquent. They have the delinquents, the butchers working for them. In the meantime, the people demanding liberty are being watched as if we were delinquents. We are pleading for support, help us. Please do something for us so I can return to my children. I would like to return to where my children are; I have not murdered anyone. We only took to the streets to demand the freedom we do not have; to demand food, medications, to ask for an S.O.S for Cuba. That is what we need. Please, please support us. That is what we need. We need to return to our homes. We are all fleeing. We need to return to our homes, to my home which is surrounded by police. My children’s dad cannot even go to get food for them. The house is surrounded by police. They are alone there. Please, please. This is real. Cuba needs you.
Video Cuban mother denounces son’s beating and arrest.
A Cuban woman states, “I am the mother of Yami. They took him from my home. They beat him. I don’t see him. He has been at the Combinado [name of a prison] for almost a month. I have not been able to see him. They took him unfairly. He did not throw rocks. He did not do anything. I have not been able to see him. They have not told me why they took him. They took him from my home while he was sleeping next to his wife and I year old son. I am dying to see him and have not been able to see him. I have no news about my son. They have beaten him and done to him whatever they please. They will not give any information and asked me to bring a sack, a sack of what? I do not have money to get them a sack of anything.
- Free Jany Millo Espinosa under arrest since July 11. Her daughter is waiting for her
- Ferre’s sister, Ana Belkis Ferrer, who resides in the US and is in communication with his wife at the headquarters of UNPACU [ Unión Patriótica Cubana by its acronym in Spanish] (Patriotic Union of Cuba) in Santiago spoke to Radio Martí about the uncertainty the family of the dissident is enduring
- Navarro, vice-president of Consejo para la Transición en Cuba (Council for Transition in Cuba) and founder of the Partido por la Democracia Luis Boitel (Luis Boitel Party for Democracy) was arrested July 12 and charged with attempt and public disorderly conduct
- The husband of activist, María Cristina Garrido, says he knows firsthand the tortures to which his wife is being subjected
- Relatives of imprisoned activist Thais Mailén Franco Benítez declared Tuesday that the violations committed in her case are nothing less than a kidnapping of the Cuban Constitution.
- “One does not know that these things happen until one lives through moments like this”, stated Yanelkys Verdecia Rivero, referring to the constant irregularities in her husband’s criminal proceedings.
- @observacuba informed that @ruhsantiago99 is under arrest at Unidad de Instrucción Versalles (Unit for Preliminary Investigation Versalles) of the provincial headquarters.
- Influencer Ruhama Fernández @ruhsantiago99. “We will make her disappear” was the threat that the political police made to her brother. Voice: Acela Fernández, mother of Ruhama.
- Even though she is a minor, Cuban authorities sentenced Gabriela Zequeira Hernández who is currently under house arrest to eight months in prison
- Dissident @ Oscar Biscet is certain that Cuba is going through a “freedom process” a “rebellion” against the Communist dictatorship of @ Diaz Canel whose “days are counted since July 11.
- Mrs. Bachelet [United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights since 2018 and former President of Chile] has not taken a stand to go to Cuba with a human rights commission to see the gravity of the situation of the missing and the unjust imprisonments during and since the protests of July 11 for trying to fight an oppressive and dictatorial regime. The position is too much for her
- María Cristina Garrido Rodríguez, arrested July 12, was beaten by a male police officer and subsequently by two uniformed women. Afterward, she was placed in a cell that does not even have enough room to sit
- A wave of repression against demonstrators of July 11 has been sweeping across Cuba
- “With more than 750 arrested since July 11, many of whom are incommunicado and without legal representation, the Cuban Government is counting on the world turning a blind eye to its repression”. Oficina de Asuntos del Hemisferio Occidental OEA (Office of Western Hemisphere Affairs of the OAS [Organization of American States]
- “That is my son, my blood, my sorrow. I will do whatever it takes to get him out of prison”. Daimarys Herrera González
- Luis Robles is locked up in a punishment cell due to a “photo”
- Cancer patient in Cuba. “They take away your medicine, your oxygen and your right to live”
- Human Rights Watch demands that a Cuban man, Luis Robles, be released from prison
- “There is no political willingness to accept peaceful protests in Cuba”, Pedro Albert Sánchez, Cuban professor arrested for joining the July 11 protests that rocked the Island
- 17- year- old adolescent sentenced to a year in prison due to July 11 protests.
- Videos of July 11 continue to surface. The Cuban people demanding freedom and yelling “We are not afraid”. Until when will@mbachelet continue to turn a blind eye? What great power can a Communist criminal regime have over the High Commissioner of Human Rights at the #ONU (United Nations)? Mmm…suspicious.
- The Partido Popular (Popular Party) of Spain defends freedom in Cuba and Latin America
- Dissident Antolín Castillo Rivas is released from jail and fined 6,000 pesos for participating in July 11 protests
- Agriculture and construction for all youth “disengaged” from the system. These are the modern versions of the UMAP [Forced labor camps that held 25,000 between 1965 and 1968] You can be certain that if they had the shelters and funds these young people would be heading straight to a concentration camp
- @DíazCanelB we will not leave you alone. #Desaparecidos Cuba (#Missing in Cuba) Where are they? Sooner or later, you will have to tell the truth. We want them ALIVE as they were when sequestered. As of today, August 8, families have not received news from them. Assassin, where are the missing? #SOSCuba. They are human.
- Look how far the abuse from these dictators towards this 14- year- old minor who was one of the ones participated in the July 11 demonstrations for a free Cuba goes! He is in pain, and they have cuffs on his hands and feet at the Hospital Artemisa
- Demonstration in Vigo demanding freedom for Cuba and an end to the Communist dictatorship
- SOS Cuba! SOS BASIC RIGHTS! One more VIOLATION from the “revolutionary government of Cuba! Fired from work for demonstrating July 11 (Farmacia de Vega) [Pharmacy de Vega] In Nueva Paz, AriannaVázquez and Arianne Malvarez Ojeda had the right to work taken away. REVENGE from the STATE
- Javier Redondo Calafat, president of Prisoners Defenders, stated that State Security has a division of infiltrators, led by Alejandro Castro whose job it is to “monitor the vigilantes”. In other words, “everyone is being watched by the government”
- ATTENTION! SOS Cuba! We advise of a judicial error that has resulted in imprisonment for thousands of demonstrators and dozens of sentenced conscientious objectors. THERE IS NO CRIME: Charged with #Propagation of an epidemic in #Cuba should be exonerated
- If you need to denounce or update information about the detained and missing during the protests July 11, send a message to Cubalex 1 901 7080230 https: //3AXERDinfocuba.org
- If you believe no one should be jailed for protesting, help us disseminate this case; he is the only caretaker of someone who is ill
- Dayron Fanego is still jailed in a prison in Quivicán. He is being subjected to abuse as well as his mother who is a pulmonary cancer patient
- Dayron Martínez Rodríguez has been in jail since July 12. He is a psychiatric patient and the family fears he may commit suicide or be killed from beatings in jail. He has been beaten
- Lawton Libre [radio program] by @OscarBiscet of #Cuba#DDHH (human rights by its acronym in Spanish) August 8 Listen here #SOSCuba.
- The voice of many generations
VIDEO Whoever says Cubans are a free people
- Today, military groups beat adolescents in Holguín. RAÚL CASTRO @ DíazCanelB, assasins
- Cuban boy wishes a happy birthday to his mother who is in prison for protesting July 11.
- A change of court order denied for Luis Robles who is in prison for demonstrating with a sign in Havana
- Pastor Jatniel Pérez Gives, An Inside Look at What is Really Going On
- A young man, Yuri Pérez, received a citation from political police for hanging a sign which contained this quote from the Bible outside his house
- The authorities denied a change of court order to political prisoner Luis Robles Elizástegui who is now waiting for a response to a second request submitted by his counsel
- An exiled Cuban woman denounces the actions of the attorney for her relatives imprisonedin #Cuba after July 11 rebellion in Cuba
- Cuban doctor, Alexander Figueredo, describes the days in jail after the July 11 protests as “very tough”
- I was released from jail a few hours ago. I am still a prisoner even though I find myself here as @12el aldeano would say
- According to the information or misinformation given to the wife of Pastor Lorenzo Rosales, he was released from the torture center known as Versalles. They will not say anything else. Was he released dead or alive? Where was he taken?
- Videos of the protests in Cuba July 11 keep surfacing. The demonstrators screamed “We are not afraid” in front of the henchmen. Their clamor was simple, FREEDOM.
- Juvier Jiménez jailed for confronting the delegate of the Poder Popular (Popular Power) July 11, in Placetas
- “The differences are enormous because the people demonstrating July 11 were not seeking a way to abandon the country. They were people seeking ways to change the country.”
- “I will be tried for the offences of contempt, resistance, propagation of an epidemic, public disorderly conduct. All of that for simply exercising my right to demonstrate and express myself freely”, stated Yolanda Carmenate to #Radio Martí
- William Manuel Leyva Pupo, 20, arrested during peaceful protests in Holguín, July 11.
- Castro police beats a pregnant woman. This is Cuba today. Abuses, beatings, slavery… but there is less fear from day to day. Change is coming. Cubans in and outside the Island are one. You are not alone!
- Paramilitaries vandalized homes of activists. Although the events happened in 2020, this is evidence that the violent actions of last July 2021 are nothing new.
- Orelvis Cabrera Sotolongo is being held in the Unidad de Instrucción Provincial (Provincial unit for Preliminary Investigations) in Matanzas as a “preventive measure” until the day of his trial
- Murky elements surround the death of this young man. There were beatings, transfer to the jail in #Matanzas Cuba. Supposedly died by drowning. Buried without family receiving notification. No autopsy.
- A boy asks Cuban government to release his mother arrested during the July 11 protests
- Abdiel Cedeño is a young man from Santiago de Cuba, arrested during the peaceful July 11 protests. Family is asking for confirmation that he is alive since he has been incommunicado
- Mother of Hamlet Lavastida sends a letter to Diaz Canel. “Look at your conduct as human beings”
- They say this happened recently in Holguín. Cubans are more desperate than ever, and without fear. Anything can happen.
Minor, Christopher Lleonart Santana, 14, being held at Recluido Centro de Formación Integral, (Prison Center for Comprehensive Formation) [prison for minors] for protesting July 11.
- quiero a mi padre vivo y lo quiero ya
- Madre denuncia brutal golpiza y amenazas de la policía: "Nos echaron a los perros"
- “El día 16 les pusieron una medida cautelar de prisión preventiva. Los están ajusticiando en grupos. A todos le pusieron la misma causa”, dijo a Radio Martí un familiar de los manifestantes.
- El padre del activista señaló que con estas amenazas su hijo ha quedado "preso" dentro de su propia vivienda.
- Lizandra Góngora huyó de su casa el 11 de julio cuando supo que la policía estaba buscándola tras participar en las manifestaciones de Güira de Melena.
- Régimen cubano condena a Orquídea León, una de las manifestantes del 11 de julio.
- Luis Robles Elizástegui se encuentra encarcelado en la prisión habanera Combinado del Este por hacer uso de su derecho a la libertad de expresión.
- Este es Christopher Lleonart Santana ( 14 años) lo tienen recluido por las manifestaciones del 11 de julio en un centro de formación integral (el combinadito) para menores de edad.
- SOY LA ESPOSA DE YO USO MI NASOBUCO ACABAN DE LLEVÁRSELO DE SU CASA SIN UNA CITACIÓN NO DIJERON A DÓNDE SE LO LLEVABAN Y TAMPOCO SE IDENTIFICARON.
- Madre cubana narra la brutalidad policial contras sus hijos durante las protestas
- Liberan a joven psicólogo que participó en protestas del 11J
- La Seguridad del Estado continúa asediando a activistas tras las protestas del 11 de julio. A Sadiel González la policía política fue a buscarlo a su vivienda este lunes, pasadas las nueve de la noche
- “Mi papá es hombre honrado que alzó su voz en contra de este régimen dictatorial que hoy reprime sus pensamientos de cambio y prosperidad”: Dayanis Salazar Pérez.
- Julio César Ruiz Bacot participó en la manifestación espontánea ocurrida en Cárdenas el pasado #11J
- Seis menores de edad permanecen detenidos por las protestas de 11J en Cuba
- Julio cierra con 272 presos políticos y entre 2 000 y 8 000 detenidos en Cuba, según informe de @CubanDefenders.
- Ella es Daniela Rojo. Está detenida desde el 11 de julio. Tiene dos hijitos.
- Roberto Díaz denuncia el arresto de su hermano, Manuel, conocido como Manuel Manguera, tras participar el #11JCuba en las protestas en Bauta.
- His sister denounces, "A complete brigade of Police and Red Berets was deployed to arrest him as if he were a terrorist, and he was violently arrested in front of his 9 year old daughter".
- A reporter of Palenque Visión in Camagüey, Yadisley Ródriguez RamÍrez , is threatened with imprisonment.
- This is day 22nd day of my husband’s, @jdanielferrer, kidnapping, enforced disappearance and hunger strike.
- Notification of the decision of the Court regarding the Habeas Corpus presented by Maridilegnis Carballo on behalf of her husband, Pastor Lorenzo Rosales. Decision: No Grounds, in other words, denied. Where and in what condition is Lorenzo since #11j (July 11)?
- Joined Juntos por una Cuba Libre, in Santiago de Compostela, during their peaceful demonstration to ask for freedom for the Cuban people. A lot of people ask me why I attend. I respond that it is necessary, now more than ever, to be by their side.
- The government of Cuba continues with sham trials and arbitrary arrests to suffocate the peaceful protests. Cubans like Pastor Lorenzo continue to be jailed and incommunicado, his son is under house arrest. Freedom of Speech terrifies those in power.
- Help us locate detained or missing persons.
- Come useful idiots. Come and be complicit with the crimes that the regime of @DiazCanelB commits. Do you want proof? We have it.
- Today, once again on the street. Invited to cry out for freedom. Let’s meet in Santiago de Compostela at 17:00.
- Free him now @ DiazCanelB. He is innocent and has a daughter. Where is the love you mention daily?? Freedom for Reynier Pacheco Hernández.
- There is nothing more precious than these valiant Cubans taking to the Cuban streets singing the National Anthem … our Marselleise.
- The repression continues
- Strong rejection to Communism, the Castro regime, its system, its personalities and its ideology.
- The Castro Canel Communist Narco Dictatorship has its police officers on tv saying they don’t hit. Then what the hell is this?
- 1004 missing or detained in #Cuba since #11J ( July 11). Twenty days of savage repression.
Words from Juan Manuel Cao and Marian
Congressman Mario Díaz Balart “President Biden by his actions sides with the Castro dictatorship”.
- Lawton Libre (Free Lawton)
- What do you mean @DíazCanelB? There is not enough for food, medical supplies, soap but there is enough for weapons? Very shameless!
- A Cuban family suffers due to the arrest of a young man during the #11( July 11) protests. “Enough injustice already”.
- My wife, MarÍa Cristina Garrido RodrÍguez, was arrested July, 12 in Quivican and was beaten in three different places from where she had been. Today is the 18th day of their denying to let me see her. I have no idea what condition she is in. She was in good health when she was arrested.
- Excellent exposition: when someone comes to speak to you about the embargo
- Enmanuel Roble Pérez protested peacefully July 11, in Batabanó, Cuba. Today, he is IMPRISONED in Quivican,in the Quivican Prison and incommunicado since his detention #13j(July 13).
- More stories being released regarding those arrested July 11, the beatings, mistreatment at police stations, summary trials and the terror of their families.
- ARRESTED in #CUBA, brothers Jorge and Nadir MartÍn Perdomo detained #17J( July 17) en San José de las lajas #Mayabeque, no news from them since then
- We have begun our march for Cuba’s freedom. We are going through Lyon heading North.
- Latest information on those arrested in Cuba #comparte (share) and help us increase awareness. There are more than 700 individuals listed. There is a family behind each one.
- 15 days after his arrest, Arias Morfa is released.
- Leonardo Luis Rivera, 39 years old, Havana. #11JCuba (July 11 in Cuba) went to streets to peacefully protest. He was arrested July21 and accused of disorderly conduct and assault, currently IMPRISONED at the prison at 100 and Aldabó.
- This young man was a member of the Ministry of the Interior refused to participate in the repression and has been arrested.
- Cars with surveillance cameras drive around. As if to say to the people “We are watching you”
- This past July 11, a Cuban woman named Letis Aile Patterson tried to have her requests heard. She presently faces a year in prison.
- Mother of Arian Morfa. “We are going to free every one of them”
- After an arrest that is considered “violent” his family members had no news of his whereabouts for 2 months. Since then, García Labrado has been at EL Típico prison in Las Tunas.
- María Werlau: The best way for Cubans and other countries in the region to regain their freedom is for the dictatorship to no longer be in power.
- BREAKING NEWS: US sanctions Cuban police and its chiefs for repressing protests in Cuba.
- Since protests started July 11, stories of detainees do not give journalist, Yvette Leyva MartÍnez a chance to sleep.
- Thanks to @monasterioR for their support. Cubans in Tenerife to the streets tomorrow at 6:00 P.M.
- Dixan Gaisa More is young activist in favor of human rights. IMPRISONED since July 11 in Camagüey, Cuba.
- Journalist Esteban RodrÍguez has been in prison for 3 months since his unlawful arrest #Abril 30 (April 30).
- The number of people who have been arrested or who remain missing could be even higher since the number 906 corresponds only to confirmed cases.
- Cuban mother denounces that her son has been beaten in a prison for minors.
- Dissident José Díaz Silva denounces that Mailene Noguera and her husband, Enmanuel Robles Pérez of the province of Mayabeque are accused of disorderly conduct, spread of epidemic and contempt.
- Luis Robles, known as the young man with the sign, has been in prison for eight months.
- This past July 11, a Cuban woman named Letis Aile Patterson tried to have her requests heard. She presently faces a year in prison.
- Rosario Morfa mother of Ariam Morfa who was arrested during rebellion #11JCuba (July 11 in Cuba) denounces that the dictatorship is currently creating a false criminal record against her son.
- A young Cuban man with a disability is among those arrested in Holguín July 11.
- IMPRISONED Mailene Noguera. “My daughter has been jailed since #13JCuba ( July 13 in Cuba). Her 2 children ask about and cry for their mom, and I her mother have been left without a soul”. She had been held at Téc San José (Mayabeque) and was transferred to a women’s prison, “ el Guatao”, in Havana yesterday.
- Today, in Cuba, a trial was held for her sister, OrquÍdea León Prieto who was arrested for marching peacefully #1J (July 11)
- #Libertad (freedom) for Edelmer Góngora Morales
- Neither where, nor what part of Cuba nor when, but these women are Mariana and Grajales brave [ reference to an important Cuban historical figure]
- Over one hundred #cubanas (Cuban women) arrested after protests #11JCuba (July 11) #SOS Cuba. They are currently being held for exercising their rights to peacefully protest and participate in politics.
- Message from journalist Javier Díaz to Cuban Television: “Explain to the people why we left”.
- Testimony of a young Cuban man after the protests of July 11: “We are no longer afraid”.
- The Netherlands and EU partners remain very concerned about the repression of recent protests in #Cuba, including the arrest of protesters and journalists.
- Dissident Carlos Manuel Pupo RodrÍguez, arrested in San Antonio de los Baños during the popular uprising July 11, has tested positive for Covid and was transferred from Combinado del Este prison to Salvador Allende Hospital.
- Leaders of the opposition in Cuba have police operatives in their homes to prevent them from going out while others remain in prison.
- In a letter written and published in the newspaper El Mundo, dozens of Cuban intellectuals have asked the Government of Spain to refer to the Cuban dictatorship for what it is.
- A young man, Ángel Bismauris Herrera Londres, arrested July 11 in the Municipality of GÍbara and charged with public disorderly conduct and contempt is on a hunger and thirst strike.
- Father Alberto Reyes said once the “mentality of submission” to the Cuban regime is abandoned it will then be “impossible to return to slavery”.
- More than 2 weeks after protests in Cuba #11J (July 11) the @ Comisión Europea (European Commission) made a declaration about the facts. In the texts, the European Union asked that all detainees be released.
- Declaration from Dr. Oscar Elías Biscet from Cuba.
- The sole protester in the Municipality of Gíbara, July 11, is charged with public disorderly conduct.
- Ernesto tells about his arrest and mistreatment in a jail in Santiago de Cuba due to July 11. The requirements for the prisoner to be released are for him to be healthy and free of signs of the beatings.
- It was denounced that regime agents pretended to be protesters and initiated violent actions.
- Young woman who went out to buy bread during July 11 protests sentenced to a year in prison.
- The charges against Chess Grand Master arrested during July 11 protests are dropped.
- No news in 15 days from Dayron Fanego arrested after the July 11 protests in Cuba.
- José Daniel Ferrer, leader of #UNPACU who intended to join the peaceful protests in Santiago de Cuba past July 11 was arrested along with his son who has since been released. Relatives of Ferrer are worried along are worried due to lack of information since his arrest.
- “We are no longer afraid”. Testimony of a young Cuban man, Jesús RodrÍguez, about July 11 protests.
- Latest facts about those arrested in Cuba July 11. #Share and help raise awareness. The list surpasses 700 individuals.
- Pavel Rubio Marrero was sentenced to eight years in prison for “actions against the State Security”, “contempt” and “enemy propaganda”.
- Two women who participated in protests in Cuba sentenced to a year in prison.
- Mother cries out for her son arrested in Colón after July 11 protests.
- OCDH (Observatorio Cubano de Derechos Humanos by its acronym in Spanish) [Cuban Human Rights Watch Organization] documents 830 arbitrary arrests in Cuba since July 11.
- Esteban Rodríguez cries out from jail. I stand firm because I have done nothing but defend what is just.
- Another Cuban adolescent girl, Nara Kelly Clavijo, is awaiting trial.
- Names and surnames, please.
- Nestor Vega activist in @unpacoficial rebelled in Havana, Cuba, July 11, and denounced the agents of Seguridad de Estado (State Security) of pretending to be protesters and initiating violent acts during the protests.
- #MUJERES (women) who are arbitrarily arrested in #Cuba for protesting peacefully.
- Yohan is certain that it was awareness of the case and the influence of some of the ones who denounced the case that got his sister released from jail.
- José Daniel Ferrer, leader of the #UNPACU (by its acronym in Spanish) [Patriotic Union of Cubans], PDP (by its acronym in Spanish [ Party of the People] and CTDC (by its acronym in Spanish) [Council for Democratic Transition in Cuba, arrested July 11. Till now, he has been held for 17 days.
- Family informs that, yesterday, the mother of a minor, Raúl Fontanills, was threatened with a fine of 5,000 pesos if she approaches the police station in Santa Cruz del Sur, Camagüey. He is charged with assault for arguing with an agent of Seguridad de Estado (State Security). Raúl is the only person who lives with his mother.
- Here is a young mother still breastfeeding her baby.
- FOR ALL CUBAN YOUTH.
- This is Raúl Fontanills Reyes, a 17- year-old minor who was arrested for July 25 in Santa Cruz del Sur, Camagüey, for arguing with a member of Seguridad del Estado (State Security). He is charged with assault. He is the only person who lives with his mother who has cancer.
- Whereabouts of Daineris Moya GarcÍa, an activist of the UNPACU (Patriotic Union of Cubans), who participated in protests July 11, are unknown.
- The scoundrels of the Castro dictatorship are abusing girls who took to the streets to demand freedom.
- A twenty-eight-year old individual, Edel Cabrera González, resident of the Santos Suárez neighborhood in the Municipality 10 de Octubre has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for defending a woman beaten by police during protests of July 11.
- 17 days have gone by already. Like them at least 747 more. This is the price for thinking differently from the Cuban regime.
- There has not been one country in the world where Communists have not attacked Cubans who peacefully ask for freedom for Cuba. This occurred in Italy.
- Yandier GarcÍa Labrada a member of Movimiento Cristiano Liberación Cuba (Christian Movement for Cuban Liberation) has been sentenced to 5 years in prison for protesting in line/queue.
- Cuban mother who has cancer was arrested after July 11. “They beat me mercilessly”.
- WARNING! DISTURBING! Video shows armed agents of the Cuban government shooting an unarmed citizen.
- Rosario Morfa, Cuban mother, who resides in USA is asking for help for her son to be released.
- More images from Cuba.
- “We have taken off our garments of silence”.
- “They are there due to obligatory or imposed hatred”.
- Message to Díaz Canel from a young prisoner who was arrested after the killing of an adolescent in Camagüey.
- Cuban rapper imprisoned in Combinado del Sur [prison] after participating peacefully July 11.
- I am Leo. I am 7 years old. I live in Poland. My father is a political prisoner in Cuba.
- Adolescent sentenced to 8 months in prison.
- The tragedy of the Cuban people continues.
- Rolando Remedios is a young Cuban university student, and he is innocent.
- Message from a Cuban boy to Cubans.
- A young health-care professional, Wilber Álvarez Salvat who filmed an agent of Seguridad del Estado (State Security) threatening to shoot him and his friend while they were protesting July 11, in Contramestre, has been in prison since then.
- We hold Díaz Canel responsible for whatever happens.
- YaquelÍn Salas Hernández is one of the few individuals who has managed to attend one of the summary trials that are taking place in Cuba.
- What did the Spanish Ambassador say in Cuba which has received so many criticisms?
- Eliéser Porto, coordinator of the Movimiento Crisitano Liberación Cubana (Christian Movement for Cuban Liberation) in Santiago was threatened and arrested. Police told him, “We will kill all who protest.
- Cubans throughout the world want Cuba free of Díaz Canel’s criminal regime
- Disabled woman sentenced to 8 months in prison for participating in the July 11 protests in Havana
- Partial testimony of a Cuban prisoner beaten to a pulp and tortured for 13 days in prison
- Richard Zamora is from Colón, Matanzas. Has been missing since July 11.
- Activist Alexander RodrÍguez Cárdenas sentenced to a year in prison for supporting the protests on social media.
- Mobilization on social media to free the Cuban young man who first transmitted live on social media the first protest July 11.
- Demonstrations for a free Cuba in Brussels.
- What do the people of Cuba want? Liberty, liberty, liberty! More images of the historical July 11, 2021.
- Enrique Díaz, reporter of CubaNet, on the July 11 protests in Cuba. “The regime is looking for culprits that do not exist”.
- La Casa Blanca fue Iluminada con los colores de la bandera cubana durante una vigilia por la libertad.
- This is what happened the first day of demonstrations in favor of freedom for Cuba in Washington.
- The wife of July 11 demonstrator who has been sentenced to prison denies the Cuban government’s declarations regarding summary trials.
- ENOUGH. THERE ARE NO CRIMES HERE. THERE ARE RIGHTS HERE. UNDERSTAND THAT, DICTATORSHIP.
- The dictatorship cannot withstand the internal and international pressure.
- To those who repress us today.
- I am on pills, today. I feel so bad that I cannot even talk.
- In Cuba, Anyelo Troya, producer of the videoclip Patria y Vida, is released from prison.
- Mother of a minor denounces that he is ill and undergoing treatment due to harassment from regime.
- Cuba is a dictatorship. The Cuban people want freedom.
- THE DICTATORSHIP’S CHANCELLOR, Bruno RodrÍguez P, CYNICALLY ASKS FOR PROOF. HERE YOU HAVE IT.
- No, nothing happened during the protests. This was an abduction by aliens.
- Cubans take to the streets of Madrid for a mega demonstration in support of the Cuban people and against the dictatorship.
- Barrio Azul (Blue Neighborhood) Ballamo (sic) [Bayamo] Cuba. Cuban dictatorship, how much longer?
- Young Cuban biologist woman released from jail after being held for 13 days after the July 11 protests.
- Religious men from Matanzas who participated in protests July 11
- In Madrid, thousands of Cubans demonstrate in favor of freedom for Cuba.
- Please, help share. I never ask for retweets, but this is about my sister.
Luis Almagro of the OAS: The dictatorship in Cuba has failed.
- So many cowards together.
- Díaz Canel, could you explain to Katherin why her mother is in jail for having a different opinion?
- It’s 12 days and our freedom seekers are still in prison.
- Demanding that the tyrants free his uncle.
- You have not seen this speech in Congress on any TV network in Spain.
- Politician, Yoel Parsons, arrested and transferred to the Combinado del Este prison.
- We have documented that there are 757 individuals under arrest or missing.
- The facts exposed on this page contradict the Cuban Chancellor.
- The 500 individuals labeled as violent by the regime would be received with open armies by any country.
- Adiel RodrÍguez is sequestered by the dictatorship in San Antonio de los Baños.
- During Olympic Games, a USA flag bearer sent a message to Cuba: “The Cuban dream is about to come true”.
- Irán Almaguer Labrada suffers from retinosis pigmentosa and “has minimal vision”.
- One more march: peaceful and multitudinous.
- On the morning of July 22, Seguridad de Estado (State Security) arbitrarily arrested a member of MCL (Movimiento Cristiano Liberación) [Christian Movement for Liberation], Irán Almaguer Labrada.
- Even in Chinese.
- Hired gun of education of a country that has been indoctrinating children for 6 decades speaks.
- Parliamentarian Iván Espinosa.
- Asking for 15 years in prison for young man who defended a woman beaten by police July 11 in Cuba.
- Freedom is priceless. Emilio Estefan Jr. Pittbull call for freedom at the Premios Juventud [ world of entertainment awards given by Univisión, a Spanish language network in the USA].
- PATRIA y VIDA [Fatherland and Life]
- Demonstrations for freedom for Cuba reach as far as Iceland.
- Magdelys Curbelo, a 22-year- old who went out peacefuly to the demonstrations at the Malecón and the Capitol. Today, she has been unjustly sentenced.
- Former political prisoners of the Primavera Negra (Black Spring) 2003 in #Cuba, in a public letter, ask Amnesty International to declare that all arrested during the rebellion of July 11 as political prisoners.
- Over 600 arrested in Cuba due to July 11 protests.
- Cuban police threaten an adolescent hospitalized due to bullet wound during the protests at La Güinera.
- Audio of mother of young Cuban woman facing charges due to the revolt at La Güinera.
- Large demonstrations for Cuba’s freedom in Madrid this Sunday. “All dressed in white”.
- Revolt in La Güinera results in at least one death.
- Asking you for maximum dissemination of this photo, please.
- Chess player Arián González arrested by Castro regime during social upheaval of last few days in Cuba. He is currently on a hunger strike.
- BRAVO. Who is this gentleman?
- In Camagüey, the dictatorship released actress and reporter, Iris Mariño.
- Even @SnoopDog joins the cry of many Cubans.
- I was told that this happened today, July 22, in Centro Habana (Central Havana) in the afternoon between 4 and 6.
- Prison is not going to stop Cubans who took to the streets.
- The video of the valiant Cuban who called Díaz Canel ASSASSIN to his face is now available.
- Nobody said it better: “The only vaccine Cubans need is freedom”.
- House arrest.
- “The repression has been brutal”. Juan Pappier, Human Rights Watch investigator.
- “My sister is not a delinquent. How much longer?”
- Cuban adolescent girl arrested for filming protests is released.
- Dixan Gainza Moré, an acitivist from Camagüey, is still on a hunger strike.
- Exeint Beirut is being held in a Guantanamo prison and has not had anything to eat since July 11.
- HE IS NOT A CRIMINAL #SOS Cuba.
- Anyelo Troya and 10 other individuals sentenced to a year in prison.
- New arrests reported.
- A total of 143 members of the United States Congress voted to create an international criminal tribunal to judge the members of the Castro regime involved in crimes against humanity.
- I am asking all my colleagues, Republicans and Democrats to hang this poster in their offices inside the US Congress.
- Police officers arrest Juan Manuel Moreno, journalist and director of the media outlet Amanecer Habanero (Havana Dawn).
- Raisa González, mother of Cuban photographer, Anyelo Troya who was arrested during protests.
- Katiuska Mustelier, sister of activist Enrique Mustelier one of individuals arrested in Guantanamo, July 11, in Cuba, holds Díaz Canel accountable for whatever happens to her brother.
- It is not I that says it; it is a Cuban from inside the socialist island of Cuba.
- Moment of the arrest of human rights activists Marthadela Tamayo and Ovaldo Navarro Veloz.
- The arrest of a mother of three minors during the protests is denounced.
- Photographer Anyelo Troya and 10 mother individuals sentenced to a year in prison after a summary trial without defense.
- Cuban regime arrests young mother of a year-old girl due to the protests.
- Family of a Cuban man arrested for expressing his opinion in public denounce that he is sequestered.
- Father [Catholic priest] José Castor Álvarez tells how he was arrested and beaten.
- Chess Grand Master, Arián González,is arrested in Cuba.
- Sheer gunshots!
- Mistreatment of Cubans who have been shot.
- There are many faces of young Cubans arrested.
- Chess player Arián González arrested after the protests is on a hunger strike.
- The artist arrested over a week ago has been transferred to a maximum-security prison.
- Mothers of minors who have been arrested are being threatened.
- Children jailed or missing
- And now you are going to throw away our trash!
- Where’s this father?
- This is how justice is delivered in Cuba.
- They do not want to hear the word MISSING. Let’s give them a double dose.
- More videos about the repression.
- This is reality. Cuba woke up …Freedom.
- This is the violent repression which Díaz Canel says is non-existent in Cuba.
- Alejandro Núñez Maldonado arrested
- They just released me!
- A wave of arrests of participants occurred during and after the protests.
- Amanda was arrested in Cuba July 11 during the protests.
- Diario El País, Spain [newspaper from Spain] Testimonies of police brutality during the protests rock Cuba.
ASSASSINATED BY THE GOVERNMENT
Pastors Missing and sequestered by the government
- Reports of missing continue.
- Missing in Cuba after unedited protests.
- This valiant young man named William Rey Par… William has been arrested.
- Watch carefully.
- This is the regime’s nature.
- Armed paramilitary.
- I have a new hero.
- That is how demonstrators are being judged.
- Cuban mothers call for a demonstration for the missing from July 11. The NGO Cubalex which gives legal advice to human rights defenders already has a list that surpasses 500 missing since protests started on the Island July 11.
- Yasmany López, a 32-year-old resident of Ciego de Ávila,is just one of the many Cubans arrested for demonstrating in favor of freedom last week.
- More images of the July 11, 2021 protests. A week ago, Santiago de Cuba also took to the streets. This is Aguilera one of the most populated streets in the city. The demonstrators yelled “Hey police, you dicks” and “liberty”